How Weight and Age Are Correlated

Thursday, October 30, 2008

If you expected that our weight is constant over our entire adult life, let me tell you this is a wrong assumption. The healthy weight, according to medical standards, is different depending on the age group you belong to. for example, when I was 20 years of age, a weight of 120 pounds would have been too much for my height. Today, when I'm in my 40s, this weight is perfectly acceptable, so I am considered a healthy woman from this point of view. I achieved this without using any fat burners or other kind of diet or medication, simply by eating healthy foods and not exaggerating with alcohol. This is one of the mistakes many women make, when they try to look like 22 when they are close to 50. Each age has its charm and we all have to understand that the beauty standards imposed by the modern society are only a fake. Truth is that most of the people on Earth are overweight, so let's forget about all those Paris Hilton, Claudia Schifer, Mila jovovich, Naomi Campbell or other models considered the ideal of the human race nowadays.

0 comments: